Monday 1 January 2007

THE VIEW OF THE BRIDGE IN WINTER


As some of my fellow bloggers and cyber pals like bridges I thought I would post this view of the bridge near where I live.
This was taken last winter, when the snow fell on Boxing Day and lasted for about 4 days..... not quite a white Christmas but close enough.

"There is a land of the living and a land of the dead and the bridge is love, the only survival, the only meaning"

Quotation from: The Bridge of San Luis Rey by Thornton Wilder

4 comments:

ar muin capaill said...

Hi Anna, I knew you had some profound in you! :))

Well done! :))

anna said...

Thanks Melanie,

You wait till I get started on The View of the Bridge in Spring, Summer and Autumn.....

I'll have to find some more 'profound' bridge quotations!!

AJ Fife said...

No as guid as the Bawbee Bridge, but no bad jist the same!

Melanie said...

Anna, in the comment section of Peajay's bridge photo, I left an address for a silly survey you can answer to find out your Viking name!! (Is this where I say...'gee, I need to get out more!?!') ;)